Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Spring Clean





This past Saturday I had someone come to give the meadow its annual haircut. It made the backyard so big that Stella and I played out there nearly all afternoon. Up to that point we'd had an invasion or rather I should say, a long visit from a flock of robins. Not everyone enjoyed this feathery wonderland but I was mesmerized. Unfortunately, they moved on when the mower came. 

I had planned to have someone cut the portion of the Cottonwood tree (on the left) that fell last summer but now that everything else is removed I think some free wheeling flowery vine on the trunk could be a nice transition. Not sure what'll grow back there in the shade but maybe there's something...




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photography on this page is ©Susan Adcock Photography None of the images on this website later than 2008, are free. They are in fact, stolen. If you'd like to use one or more, please contact me at the link above. Thanks!

      Delete